Friday, June 1, 2007

The longest drive

Well we finally arrived about 17 hours after our departure yesterday. What a long, freaking trip. I have to say that I feel more sorry for Radar than anyone else. That poor little dog has moved 3 times in the last couple of weeks. He could barely keep his eyes open during the trip, yet had to sit in my lap to try to see everything.
My new place has 5 keys...it's like Fort Knox. I have a key for the front/back gates, then you pass through a common door, need key #2 for the door that goes up the stairs, key #3 for my front/back door, key #4 for mail & key #5 for storage/laundry rooms. I now officially look like Schneider with my janitor keys.

1 comment:

Brian said...

You should totally start walking around with a pack of cigarettes rolled in your sleeve a la Bowser from Sha-Na-Na.