Friday, June 8, 2007








Here are a few photos of life in Chicago...




1)The view from inside my apt.


2)The front of my building


3)The beach 3 blocks from my house


4)Downtown!!!


5)The "bean" sculpture at Millennium Park




I went downtown today to get out of the house and NOT unpack, decorate, or clean. I figure I've been doing nothing but revolving life around this move so it's time for a break. I didn't do much but wandered around Millennium Park & checked out the two Metra stations (commuter trains) that I would have to use if I decide to use the train...the verdict is still out on the car vs. train option. It's all about $$$'s vs. time.


Anyway, it's back to work on Monday so I'm hoping to wrap some things up this weekend.


Keep checking back as I'm hoping to finish decorating & setting everything up...will post more pics later.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The outside of your place is too cute! I can't wait to see the inside! Good luck on Monday- Miss you!
Love, B