Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Day 2 and counting...

Well I'm probably about 75%-80% unpacked. Most of what I have left is all decor. Doesn't sound like much, however I think I've quickly come to a screeching halt out of pure exhaustion. My progression has dwindeled down from 10 or so boxes a day to 2-3. I only have about 6-8 left but they are all decor & involve thinking.
Did the grocery shopping and what I hope is a final trip to Bed Bath & Beyond tonight. I have decided that I can't STAND spending any more money...I wish I could crap out a money tree.
I also took a walk down to the beach today. I know, I know...those of you who don't know Lake Michigan are thinking, "what kind of beach can a lake have?"...but the lake is like a small ocean. There was tons of sand, pretty good sized waves, gulls, and a homeless guy sleeping on the beach. It was amazing to me nevertheless. It's not salt water but it sure had a beach smell to me.
Oh by the way, did I mention that it was only like 55-60 for the high today??? Not quite sure about this weather...
My eyelids feel like manhole covers so I'm going to bed.
Nighty night everyone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you got my first comment...glad all is good, even though, sometimes it doesn't sound like it. Believe me...you made a excellent decision! See ya soon, Lou Ann