Friday, August 3, 2007

Hell on wheels....

I just took Radar for a walk wearing my name tag. I was sitting on the couch reading my email before I realized I still had it on....I really need to get a job closer to home so my mind isn't so screwed up all of the time.
The entrance & exit ramps to my street are closed for construction now...I've been trying to find alternate routes to work with very little luck.
The last 2 nights it's taken me 2 1/2 hours to get home from work...that is insane. Tonight I think I found the one which only took an hour & 1/2 which is actually shorter than my original commute....that too is insane.
As much as I love the bug...I'm really tired of sitting in it.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Are you still taking the train to and from work at least part of the time? You know I can sympathize over long commutes.