Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I know, I know...

I haven't posted for a while....
I've been working my ass off the last 2 weeks. My store designer was out of town so I stepped into her place. I was working a bunch of hours & had lots & lots of display changes...which = a physical job I haven't done in a while.
It was nice being Mon-Fri again but I'm back to normal this week. I have to say, I kind of missed my Wed. off.
It's been in the mid 90's here & everyone is talking about how damn hot it is. I can only chuckle. I will admit, the humidity has been a bit high so it does feel like around 100, but again...I guess I'm used to it. Talk to me again about weather when it gets cold here!...THAT I am not used to!
I have Stitch n' Bitch tomorrow night and then this Saturday I am going to a Sox game for Stitch n' Pitch! A group of knitters from around Chicago is going to the game to enjoy the game & collectively knit :) What an old lady I am...all I need now is to go to an antique mall & eat lunch in the tea room...nasty.

No comments: