Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The end is near...


I officially have one week of work left as of today (not counting tomorrow's day off!). Not really like I have no more work...just no more work 50 miles from home!

I am trying to get ready for inventory & it's sucking the life right out of me. Funny since I'm going into an inventory control position with my new job!! At least there I will be totally in charge of what I am doing and not working off of the system of others. Kind of like diving into someone else's sandbox and messing up all of the toys....it will be MY sandbox and that's how it should be to make ME happy.

Do I sound a little bitchy today???
I'm feeling a little crabby...

Well on the bright side I have a day off tomorrow & if it's not raining yet another day here, I will go ride my bike...and I have Stitch N' Bitch in the evening which is one of the highlights of my weeks.

Let me rinse & repeat....knitting is one of the highlights of my weeks....dear Lord help me....help me fast...

No comments: