Thursday, August 16, 2007

C-C-C-C-C-CHANGES!!!!!

Just when you thought I couldn't have any more change in my life...
I GOT A NEW JOB!!!!!
No, I'm not a complete freak, I'm still with Crate&Barrel, just a TOTALLY new position.
I will be the operations manager/Inventory Control person at the Photo Studio in fabulous downtown Chicago. The photo studio is where the catalog & internet photo shoots take place.
In a nutshell, I will be in charge of all of the merchandise that travels between the warehouse & the studio. I should also be acting as the assistant manager. The studio has only been open 8 months so there is a TON of opportunity upcoming there in the near future.
On the fluff side, the job is Monday through Friday, and it's downtown which is NOT 50 miles from my house like my current job is.
I have inventory on the 26th, the I'm going to Dallas for a visit the 30th-3rd. I start my new job on Tuesday, August the 4th.
You don't know if you don't try right??????
In the words of all great surfers....I AM STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Robert said...

Yay! I'm SO glad this worked out. This will definitely add more opportunities for you to move ahead. Congratulations!

sarah b. said...

Sweet dude! that is so awesome. You will love this commute I'm sure.

Roger said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a VERY cool job!