Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Morning!

Wow, this weather is borderline perfect now! It's crisp and it's fall. I have all of my windows open!!!
It's the kind of weather where it's cool in the shade, warm in the sun, and you could pretty much wear anything you wanted.
Yesterday I hung out with Stephanie (one of my friends from SNB) and we went to an art gallery downtown, walked around a ton & ended up at the Nordstroms Rack. What a zoo. Regardless, I found something cute to buy and decided I need to go back when there is a need for more "unmentionables".
My friend Cassidy is moving here next week & I can't wait. A little familiarity goes a long way. I'll save my panty raid to Nordstroms for when she gets here as she & I together discovered the magic that is the Nordstroms lingerie dept.
Oh yeah, and I'm gearing up for my housewarming party as well. It's next Sat. night & I can't wait. It's weird that except for Mike, not one person coming over has been to my place before. I've invited my old friends but no on is able to make it so all of my guests are new friends! Strange but cool.
I now must sit back and enjoy my coffee on this beautiful Sunday morning in Chicago, Illinois.

1 comment:

sarah b. said...

Hey, I've been to your place before! The party was fun - good food, good drinks :) And I'm so glad you moved to Chicago. xoxo