Thursday, September 6, 2007

Mmmmm Toasty


Well here you go. In the middle of all the wackiness that is my life, I finished my first pair of socks! They actually fit & came out really nice. I didn't say they matched size exactly, I just said they fit :)
Moving along, I'm going to work on a pair of arm warmers, then another pair of socks that will be MUCH more crazy & involved. Smaller needles and an insane pattern. I'm always up for a challenge you know!
A few notes....
Radar is doing much better today. He's not 100% yet, but slowly on the mend...good for him AND for me.
My first week of work has gone well. Although I don't have a clue as to what my job really is because there are not photo shoots going on for another 2 weeks, I have plenty to keep me busy. The atmosphere is really relaxed & laid back.
The Tavern I had lunch at on Tuesday has $4 Captain Morgan on Thursdays...there could be a potential problem :)

4 comments:

Robert said...

So happy that Radar is doing better!

Anonymous said...

http://www.abevigoda.com

Rasquachi said...

I bow to your superior knitsmanship

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your socks are finished, you did a very nice job. Your Grandmother would be very proud of you!
Love, Mom & Dad