Tuesday, October 2, 2007

It ain't a party 'till somethin' gets broke


...as the old saying goes...except the hostess shouldn't be the one to break things!

I had a fabulous party Saturday night!!! I had about 15 people total which was perfect. It was a nice mix of personalities & I think everyone got along really well.

I figure if I didn't get to bed until after 4:00 am, it must have been good....only thing is I am WAY too old to be up that late anymore!

Thanks SO much to everyone who showed up. I really appreciated it and it was an absolute blast....keep your calendars open, I'll start planning my next one soon!

I have SO much booze & food leftover that I'm hosting this weeks Stitch n' Bitch at my house....it should be a blast. I'll report on that after tomorrow night. Knitting girls drinking....always a good idea!

I think I'll go open my 2nd after-work beer now...well I can't let it all go to waste now can I?????

No comments: