Monday, September 10, 2007

Pimp My Ride


I took the train downtown today. My only concern was the walk from the station to work as I thought it was farther than it was. It's about 10 blocks, but they're not true "city" blocks in the direction I have to go so it takes about 18 minutes. No longer than the walk I did in Naperville.

Let me say, I'm really excited about this...a one month pass for the commuter train is $58.20....can't beat that with a stick....especially since I was filling my tank every 3 days for about $40+ bucks a shot. It's time to save money...yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!
I also started working out this weekend...if the low the next few days is going to be 45 degrees, I'd better take advantage of the highs being in the 60's-70's!!! Brr...I'm actually putting a blanket on my bed tonight...

That's so insane....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://silentwulf.com/flash/700.swf