Monday, May 21, 2007

Solo cups & paper plates


It's official...we now have to use disposable drinkware & dinnerware.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe I have actually finished packing. I have one random box o' crap that I've left open just in case. Just to give you an idea how random we're talking, here is a list of contents:

1 small vintage fan

1 jar of change

1 stack of magazines

1 current novel

1 evening dress & fur wrap (really)

1 napkin (I might have 2 once the dryer stops)


I also have discovered tonight that I am completely exhausted. It should make for lots of fun tomorrow night when we start loading the trailers. Actually they are called Relocubes. They're like PODS but cost less cheddar & take less time to get there. I made the decision back before my head was spinning 24/7 that I could load them myself on this end & I'll have a mover unload them in Chicago. Now that the loading of the Relocubes is under 24 hours away I'm realizing that it might suck.

I'm just trying to look at it like I'm at work & I'm unloading a small truck.

I'm just not getting paid the big bucks.

No comments: