Sunday, May 13, 2007

IKEA=I KNOW EVERYONE has a big ASS

So we went to IKEA today to poke around & see if there was anything that either of us needed before our moves.
This is the first time I've ever been to IKEA that it just wasn't packed wall-to-wall with people.
However, let me just say that I have the same comment to make everytime I go there and today was no different.
I don't know if it's the location it's in or just normal IKEA clientele BUTT (yes I know this is the incorrect spelling)...every time I go I notice that every oversized, loud American is shopping there with at least 3-4 screaming children.
I thought maybe it was just me, but I have since taken a poll of other IKEA shoppers I know and it's unanimous...you can expect to find a specific target market when shopping at the IKEA in Frisco, TX.
Aside from my observation, we did pick up a few knick knacks. We also discovered the self checkout which had some fabulous computer graphics of a woman shopping who apparently did an amazing upper back workout.
Funny thing...if you want a bag for your stuff it costs you .05. We opted to save our .05 per bag since we spent $1.90 on tolls to get there. What couldn't go in the back of the truck went into the glove compartment. How thrifty are we???
P.S. Only at IKEA can you get a plate of Swedish Meatballs for $1.99...my Swedish grandfather would roll over in his grave.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Sweden is so awesome, they gave us Ikea, Abba, and Volvo.