Saturday, May 19, 2007

BFF's





Last night was my Crate&Barrel going away happy hour. We met at Metro Grill around 5:00 & the majority stayed until about 10:00. I guess at that point it's really just "going out" vs. a "happy hour"...happy hour usually ends at 7:00.

I want to thank everyone who came to see me....especially those who came by even for 20 minutes or so simply to make an appearance and say good-bye.

When these types of events happen, it's kind of funny to see who does & doesn't show up. I can say there were a few people I was surprised I didn't see, but more pleasantly were those who I wasn't expecting.

Thank you to everyone for your gifts, cards, flowers, hugs & sentiment. It is greatly appreciated.

I'll post the pics on Club Photo soon & have the link listed here.

This also goes out to those who have stuck by me with this decision so far and been extremely visible with support. I've been blessed with several friends who have really stepped up to the plate and called me several times a week to check on my progress over the last 3-4 months. All calls have been much appreciated & very gracious. You know who you are & I'll just say thanks & I love you !!!

As of this morning, I have switched the countdown from weeks to days....only 11 more days in Texas...I'd better eat another chicken fried steak....and fast.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have come if I had known about it :-(