Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Moisturizer anyone??




I can name at least a dozen girlfriends who thought that Eddie Van Halen was hot back in the 80's....far more than David Lee Roth.



So weren't we all sad when Eddie married Valerie Bertenelli? ...and did we wonder why they eventually got divorced some double-digit years later?



This obsession of mine sparked from a Yahoo story last week about Eddie's house getting flooded. The article wasn't so interesting but wow.... the photographic evidence was. This isn't the pic that was posted but one that's even better....dearest Lord I hope and pray my rum & cokes never make me end up looking like either one of these fine men...or women...or skeletons...or skeletons knocking on deaths door....jeez.



I hate to say it but it's making me want to go to the reunion tour...before rigamortis sets in..




No comments: