Friday, October 26, 2007

Boo Hoo

My volunteering plan for tomorrow was cancelled... :( I am so horribly sad! It was with the same children's home, however it was a different program. This was called "Recreation at Lydia Home" where you take a group on a field trip. We were supposed to go to the Shedd Aquarium. It was cancelled due to lack of volunteers....that totally and completely sucks.
I have emailed another coordiantor to see if I can get in to the "read with me" program tomorrow instead. This could easily become a habit.
Last week I did the "News room" group with the 12-17 yr. old boys & had a really good time with that.
Anyway, in the event that I don't do my thing tomorrow, I'm actually looking forward to the cold, rainy day...it means I don't have to leave the house and I can accomplish junk indoors that desperately needs to be done.
...of course my 3 weeks of laundry isn't going to get done by sitting inside my cozy house now is it????

No comments: