Friday, October 5, 2007

House full o' bitches!

I hosted Stitch n' Bitch this week due to an overabundance of food & alcohol leftover from my party.....and because I like my girls!
We had about 8 people show up which I think is the most I've seen so far. It was very cool, relaxed, and probably one of the best ones we've had.
Thanks so much to Sarah for always organizing things & keeping everyone informed!
We're thinking about doing some sort of charity work. Just another project to add to the mix.
Speaking of charity, I'm volunteering tomorrow at Lydia's house. It's a home for families & children in need of support and/or foster care outside of the public system. I'm going to read to kids ages 6-12 for a few hours, then we take them to lunch...I'm really looking forward to it....
....a full report to come later! Have a great weekend!

No comments: