Sunday, July 1, 2007

Never in Dallas...


...would I have two different neighbors dueling it out with music.

One apartment in my building has a guy who plays the banjo...quite well I might add. I've heard him a few times & occasionally he plays surf music which is why I've learned to love listening. One day a few weeks ago he was accompanied by a clarinet. There was a nice little free jamboree right here in my building.

Another apartment has a guy who signs opera. I haven't heard him much except for the past couple of days....he too is quite good.

Tonight they are both expressing themselves musically with their own personal genre....and with their windows open.

Occasionally one overshadows the other...

Needless to say, my windows are open & I'm enjoying the noise. Oh yeah, given that the last couple of days the high has been 80ish and the low about 55, I've been sleeping with my windows open and a blanket...

I love this place :)

No comments: