Thursday, July 12, 2007

Finally!!!!....a friend!!!

Well people, have no fear...I had something that actually resembled a social life tonight...finally.
There is a girl that worked at my store that I really liked. As Murphy's Law would have it, she got promoted last week to a position in our photo studio downtown...she was someone I felt like was "my people". Other than the stitch n' bitchers, I hadn't met too many of those thus far...
We met at a pub not too far from here...unfortunately it was a beating of a drive for her coming from downtown..sorry Christine!
Nothing terribly exciting to report other than the fact that I did something outside of my house that wasn't work, eating or shopping alone, and involved another human...
I can only express myself by saying...
Yipee...

2 comments:

Robert said...

So glad you met someone like-minded to do cool stuff with!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad!!!!! I just love the stict and bitch...clever. You will radiate more to you. Patient grasshopper