Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dullsville...

Wow, I don't have much to report this week so far. It's actually been kind of quiet.
Well I'm not exactly sure why, but in the last 2 weeks I've finally become okay with the fact that I live alone. It has it's moments...simply because I get bored doing the same thing, but I'm starting to work out again and now that the friend thing seems like it's coming around, life has a better feel about it.
It's kind of rainy, gross, & humid this week...but I guess I'd better not mention the rain to my friends in Texas! It really doesn't feel like summer to me. Scary thing is, I know in only a couple of months, winter is going to set in like I haven't seen before! I'd better get my knitting needles flying a little faster!
That's all for now...Kristen's relationship with Chi-town is simply on the down-low for this week...more reports to come...

No comments: