Sunday, January 27, 2008

What a GREAT day!


Wow, I was thinking my Sunday would be okay with a few things thrown in the middle of it...but instead I had a really great day all the way around!

Started off, slept in, had coffee, went to church. Then Sarah & I went ice skating at a park near her house. What an awesome workout! We had so much fun!

Then we went back to her pad, knit for a little while, then headed out to a knitting store where I purchased yet MORE yarn for another project. Stephanie met us there & we proceeded to JoAnn's for a bit more shopping. We wrapped it up at Starbucks, then headed back to the car. While we were walking, Steph got really dizzy & dropped to the sidewalk... a typical adventure for us. She's fine...she had a massage this morning & hadn't drank any water, her first beverage after the fact was coffee so she got too dehydrated.

Then I headed home, made a wonderful dinner, watched a movie, ALMOST finished the pair of socks I've been knitting for months, and wrapped up the night with a little Ben & Jerry's.

Sigh, my thighs & butt muscles are telling me that a good nights sleep is in order...night everyone!

No comments: