Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hi!

Hello there folks...
Nothing too new here on the home front. Feeling much better but still not 100%...I can't seem to shake this thing...even a week 1/2 later.
Let's see...what's up here....I accidentally cut Radar's ear with the clippers..even with a guard. I feel like the worst parent ever! I wans't even clipping his ear, it just simply got in the way...he's healing nicely and I gave him a pity Frosty Paws tonight.....all is well with the pooch.
I've got a CRAZY full social calendar this week which is just what I need. I actually think I have stuff to do the next 5 or so days....Suelo is a busy girl....look out Chicago!
I went to church in my neighborhood this past Sunday. It's the first local church I've attended since moving. It's a United Methodist church and while I hadn't been to that denomination before, I really enjoyed it. In this neighborhood, it's kind of the Church of the Misfit Toys so I think I might fit in nicely. I'm going to give it some time before I make any major decisions.
Okay, nothing terribly witty or exciting....just life happening around me day by day...I guess that's all I can ask for for now. Happy New Year to all!

No comments: