Wednesday, January 30, 2008

FINALLY!!!!


I feel like I have been working on these damn socks forever! They are finally finished. I feel a great sense of accomplishment with these. They were my first "real" pair, and they were somewhat difficult as they have a lace pattern in them.

On another note, gotta mention the weather. -24 wind chill this morning....awesome. I think I felt my eyeballs freeze this morning. ...and I actually walked to Stitch N' Bitch tonight. It was worth the suffering to not lose my parking space...of course by the time I walked there & back it was nice and warmed up to 12 with a wind chill of 2....I love it.

2 comments:

sarah b. said...

I LOVES THEM! I can't wait to knit me up some... just as soon as I finish these 15 other things...

Deanna said...

Ooooooooooh, pretty...congrats on finishing!!!