Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year...complete with funk


Toot! Happy New Year!!! Woo Hoo!!! Here I sit with no voice, congestion, cough, and grossness...woo hoo!!! Yipee!!!
I went to the dr. today & I have a sinus infection and bronchitis...yahoo! Drugs for me for the new year...Yipeeeeeeeeee!
Anyway, on my way out today I took some pics of the snow from last night...it's absolutely gorgeous outside despite my crapiness.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/suelolabamba/ Click on the New Years Snow button once you get there.
I had a party to go to last night & a house brunch to go to today....what a complete bummer to have to miss all of that. I was so looking forward to it too.
Oh well, Radar & I are about to cozy up on the couch with a movie & a snack...Yipeee!!! 2008 is here...wahoooo!!!!!

No comments: