Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Catching up...

Sorry to be so lacking in type...
Thanksgiving was a bust. I drove 1 1/2 hours to nowhere, encountered winter tundra-like road conditions, then had to turn around and go another 1 1/2 hours back to nowhere. Gobble gobble. Radar and I enjoyed an insanely quiet turkey day together in the windy city. Complete with movies and cocktails.
Other than that, nothing much is up. Just trying to wrap my head around the fact that Christmas is just around the corner. Not working in a retail atmosphere is very surreal right now. I have no concept of ornaments, sales, trees, lights, etc.. because I'm not surrounded by it every day. As a matter of fact, other than driving by Daley Plaza every day after work seeing the monster tree, I would have no idea it was coming up if I didn't watch TV.
The weather today was wierd. It got up in the 50's but that's the calm before the storm. I think it's supposed to be in the 30's & low in the 20's through the weekend with snow heading this way....I should REALLY consider getting some boots....time will tell.
Other than that, nothing new. Just stitching n' bitching on Wednesdays and rolling through the days....
...ahhhhhh....this is my life as I know it....

1 comment:

Sassy said...

lol........... not too bad :-)