Sunday, March 8, 2009

Working on da J-O-B

It's really frustrating knowing you've finally figured out what you want to do when you grow up and you can't do it fast enough.
That's how I feel right now. I feel very fortunate to have the classes that I do but going to my FT job every day is sucking the life out of me. I am EXTREMELY blessed to have a job in the current times so don't think I'm looking a gift horse in the mouth. I do realize that there are millions of people who would kill for me job.
I just continue to think positive and pray hard.
Today it paid off... I went to yoga myself at Chi-Town Shakti and I was the only person there so I got an amazing private lesson with Bhakti! I can't believe how much I learned from her in an hour & 1/2... she rocks.
Then I went to Lululemon in Evanston to poke around and after much conversation with the girls there, I signed up for the Research & Development discount ('cause I'm a teacher!)... bought a great top, and got signed up to teach a community class in May! Who knew....
The weather was crappy but it was bright & sunny inside my little world.

No comments: