Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Give me the flip flop

... not in terms of the weather, although I'll take that too! ... but in terms of career. I can't complain, I'm working a full-time job and a part-time job... but the place I spend the most time all week is the one I loathe the most. I should be and I am, greatful to be employeed in this oh-so-shitty economy. But does that mean I can't complain about REALLY NOT LIKING the job that I do? In addition, I KNOW what I want to do when I grow up, but once again, we are in an oh-so-shitty economy so pounding the streets for a new job ain't the easiest of tasks.
In the spirit of yoga, I will say that I am happy with what I have. I have a good paying job, an amazing relationship, family, and friends, and the most super-uber cool dog.
... but that damn day job is truly sucking the life out of me. If it sucks anymore I'm gonna start looking Lohan...

No comments: