Saturday, April 26, 2008

Rapidly approaching

I am approx. one month away from living here one year. I can't even begin to believe what has occurred over the course of the last 11 months. What boggles my mind even more is how quickly time goes by. It seems like a blink of an eye. Here is the short list of things that have occurred in the past 11 months...


1) I took my life on a 180 degree turn(duh)

2) Brian's father passed away (RIP Jerry)

3) I've changed jobs twice

4) Radar discovers he prefers warm over cold

5) Robin has changed jobs and homes as well and now has kids!

6) My mom started working out and getting healthier

7) My mom can send an email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8) I've discovered who is a true friend and who is an asshole

9) I know what winter really feels like

10) Kyle proposed to Kelly

11) Sarah was proposed to

12) I've been depressed

13) I've gotten over being depressed

14) I wrote a book

15) Stephanie went back to school

16) KJ finished his novel and is trying to get a teaching job in France

17) I have hosted 3 parties with one in the wings

18) Cami & Camille started college

19) I started going to church

20) I met a super duper amazing person who shall remain nameless but knows who they are and how important they have become to me! (shhhh it's a secret!)


I shall now go cook myself a steak, some corn on the cob, a salad, and crack open a local summer wheat beer... life in the eyes of Kristen Paige Neill is pretty damn good...

No comments: