Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Okay, after not blogging for about 2 weeks, I've decided it was time for a face lift...for the blog. I'm no HTML guru so I'm subjected to picking someone elses template. Maybe if I get bored I'll learn computer babble so I can make this much more fancy-pants and customized.
The title remains the same but the description has changed. It is no longer about following me on my journey from point A to point B, but following my shenanigans while now comfortably living in point B... Chicago.
I've enjoyed babbling about the move, the arrival, and learning about the city. But as my one year anniversary rapidly approaches, I've realized that I am now a resident of Chicago and would like to get off of the roller coaster ride that was "The Move Across The Country". I've ridden it long enough.
Thanks again for all of your support during the year.... it was a ton of laughs and tears, but now it's time to move on.
Welcome to the new and improved "Adventures Of Suelo".
....content changes to continue over the new couple of days....stay tuned...

No comments: