Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm Baaaaack!

So sorry web fans, I apparently took a small hiatus from blogging in my overly busy life. Ha ha.
I have been insanely busy at work and by the time I get home I'm ready to crash. This has been going on for about 3 weeks now. My old bones can only take so much so I've finally made myself start hitting the gym again. I'm also going to get back into the volunteering mode starting today. I'm heading off to Lydia Home to do the News Crew this morning & then moving on to the gym. I need desperately to get back on track!
Speaking of, thanks again to everyone who has been so supportive over the last few months. As the "honeymoon" phase faded and some unpleasant people events took place, obviously my mental state was a bit affected. Thanks to a few specific people and a few specific pills (hee hee), I'm back in full force to being more than myself.
Spring has finally sprung (almost) and just getting outside combined with feeling like a million damn dollars has made Kristen a reallly happy girl.
Now if I could just win the lottery & started travelling the world....

No comments: