Thursday, April 3, 2008

Back to work

So were back in full force at the studio. We have 2 catalogs going on at once as well as some other graphics projects. It is a freaking MAD HOUSE every day. I have physically worked my ass off like I haven't worked since I was a designer. My old bones are seriously tired today & there's still one day left! Did I mention that I'm an extremely high paid stock girl???
I'm starting to get my cogs turning towards my creative side. I've got to figure out how to have a day to day life that revolves around some kind of art. Where I am is the right atmosphere but unfortunately my job is totally operational...its sucking the life right out of me. Lucky for me all I have to do is go to work, do my job, go home. I don't take work with me at all...other than my sore feet.
God I sound like an old lady.

1 comment:

Mark Hufford said...

Hey girl! Have you done anything with the jewelry lately??
I've got a couple oil paintings in the works myself. Between that and the gardening, I am off to a good start at keeping busy at home. And of course Klaus is always a handful!

Get busy there....you have plenty of creativity to channel! :-)