Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Things I desire

Here is a top 10 list of things I want to do... just in case anyone really cares...

10.Try snow sports
9. Have a mid-century modern house with a tiki bar/room
8. Live near a beach (...no, a real beach)
7. Have a job that I would continue to do if I won the lottery
6. Drive a Z
5. Go to Los Olas all women's surf camp
4. Be able to get a massage once a week
3. Have Radar live forever
2. Be able to cure all things medically wrong with my family & friends
1. Find a miracle that allows me to be with my soul mate

2 comments:

sarah b. said...

we went ice skating didn't we??? oh wait - that's an ICE sport, not a SNOW sport. Ever been snow shoeing? that's as far as i'll go.

Brian said...

I am totally, always up for snow skiing even if my boyfriend isn't. I wish he could embrace that Everyone Sucks the First Time. Remember, my cousin is a ski instructor at Whistler, and I know people in Vancouver.