Sunday, February 10, 2008

Here we go again


So here I sit this morning with yet another slight hangover. Maybe after last Sat. night I would have learned my lesson...maybe not.

I had a Valentines day party last night at my pad. Had about 10/11 people show & as usual, the booze was flowing quite freely.

I took the opportunity to make fun of the overpriced, Hallmark holiday and bought some tacky decorations & crepe paper. My house looks like an elementary school classroom. Love it.

The wall for photo ops was a big hit. It was like prom all over again....sans the bad date.
Radar was my date and he's always the perfect gentleman.

2 comments:

Robert said...

Your VD party pics were adorable. Looks like you had a great time. Where are you going to find another gentleman like Radar?

AmandaZ said...

Radar looks like he's singing!