Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ahhh love....

Roses...I actually don't care that much for roses. So I guess in the big scheme of things, its a good thing that all of my men didn't get me any today because I didn't want them anyway. Hibiscus...now that's a real flower.
As I was walking to the train this afternoon, I saw tons of people walking with roses, cards, stuffed animals, etc.. Even in the train station they were totally capitalizing on the madness with bins and bins of flowers.
I sit here tonight with my one true love. Radar. He will not bring me flowers, but his breath is fragrant enough that I don't need them. We will cozy up soon with tomato soup and grilled cheese, finish a beer and a frosty paws and watch LOST.
The perfect date in my opinion.

2 comments:

Brian said...

We tried to have a nice, Valentines Day dinner; but instead, got side-swiped by a crazy White chick doing 60mph, who I had to chase 2.5 miles to catch, on the way to a bar to raise a toast to our friend, Joseph, who died of liver failure the night before; and ended up in a dirty, seedy, bar eating bacon bleu cheeseburgers, and drinking Pilsner Urquell. I consider myself lucky because: 1. No one was hurt in the collision. 2. The New Orleans police actually responded to a fender bender during rush hour. 3. The Crazy White Chick actually had insurance. 4. My liver hasn't failed. . . yet. 5. It was a nice date and I love bacon bleu cheeseburgers.

Rasquachi said...

We got each other the gift that keeps on giving...

Cable.

Fuck flowers.