Sunday, February 3, 2008

Oh My...

I went out with Christine last night.
I partied like a rock star.
We left here at 9:20 pm, took the El downtown, and had an amazing Thai dinner.
We then proceeded to the following...
1) a gay bar (by accident but who cares, we had fun & got a free shot from the bartender)
2) a bad bar with wierd Chicago guys. the manager was trying to make friends with us, was kind of gross, but bought our drinks and a yet, another shot
3) a piano bar with a $10 cover...which Christine charmed her way out of and we proceeded to chat with some out-of-towners here for a boat show
4) a final, late night bar which we closed down at 5:00 am... after many, many, more drinks were purchased for us...
5) my house, 6:00 am via taxi

Fast forward to today...hangover city.
I am far too old to be partying like the rock star that I am not.

2 comments:

sarah b. said...

lol! I can't do that anymore either. and if I did I would need 2 days to recover

Unknown said...

I should add that I did need two days to recover...I feel like crap as well today!