Thursday, February 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RADAR!!!

Today is Radar's birthday. He is 11 in Kristen years. I adopted him 11 years ago today and he was the ugliest thing ever. His back feet were taped because his dewclaws had grown back into the pads, he was undernourished, and his hair was to the floor like Fu Manchu.
All it took was for me to pick him up and we had love at first sight for the both of us.
I've never felt luckier than to have this little companion by my side the past 11 years. He doesn't judge me, loves me unconditionally, is patient with me, and gives me lots of hugs and kisses no matter what.
Please be sure and raise a glass to the coolest animal I know.

2 comments:

G Tiki said...

I'll second that. The best dog (or person) ever!

Anonymous said...

You gotta know, everybody loves RADAR! MoM, DaD, CHAMP.