Thursday, March 13, 2008

Wow, what a wreck

Well my typical Wedneday night Stitch N' Bitch took an ugly turn last night. Went to knit, have a drink and see my friends.
Sarah got engaged... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We had about 9 people there last night & the drinks started flowing. Then the bartender bought us all a round of shots. Then Sarah & I started talking and talking and talking and then the whole, "sure, let's have one more" happened, oh, about 4 times I'm guessing? Who the hell knows... here's where it ended up....
-We danced to the band playing cuban music
-One of the other SNB girls bought us another round of shots
-I dropped about $60 on the evening

Fast forward to this morning
-Woke up at 6:11
-Went into the bathroom to see the following.... a sock on the floor, the water dripping into the sink where my toothbrush was lying, my clothes all stuffed in between the towel bar and the wall, the rug askew.
-Then as I came out into the living room, I found my coat, bag & purse all as they should have been but where were my keys? I looked in the one place they should have never been and low & behold, they were there.... hanging out of the front door... on the outside.

Dear lord, thank you for watching over me and my safety even though I'm a dumb ass.

No comments: