Friday, March 7, 2008

Out of touch

So I'm starting to think about changing this blog around a bit. I've based this decision on the fact that the blog was intended to be about my move to Chicago. So, hear I am & I don't really know if my life has been all that interesting lately...or at least the bits I can report and stay PG rated!
Let's see, Radar is getting old... or at least that's what I think the problem is. Let's just say his bladder isn't as bulletproof as it used to be. He's had 2 accidents in the last month & he's never done that before. It makes me sad.
Work is work... mundane. I love my company but the actual position I'm in is sucking the life out of me. I'm not using any creative bones in my body and I'm really not used to that.
Mentally I'm about 100% better than I was. I've grown to love living alone & I've moved past some crappy situations I was in. Nothing like having a few life lessons make you wake up. Nevertheless, I am a better person for it and now know exactly what I do and DON'T want in life, relationships, work, etc.. and what I do want and will tolerate. 'Nuff said without saying too much.
Hope everyone is doing well. I haven't talked to too many peeps in quite some time but it's okay for now. I'm just kind of finding myself all over again & it's good to have me back.

1 comment:

Rasquachi said...

That baby in your pic looks EXACTLY like Robbie, the baby that causes John Cusack to have an epiphany at his HS reunion in "Grosse Pointe Blank".