Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lordy Lordy... or Holy Shit!



Well who knew.... I made it to age 40!

I don't think I look it, act it, and I certainly don't feel it!

I was given the most amazing surprise party last weekend. Thank you so much to Julian and everyone else involved. He did a fantastic job of pulling it off and bringing together the most important people in my life. He continues to amaze me every single day. I'm a lucky, lucky girl.



Thanks also to those of you who couldn't make it but sent your well wishes.



I had 5 people fly in from Dallas for this event! Imagine my surprise when I not only heard, "SURPRISE!" from the back of Morseland, but even more so when I saw the screaming blond hair of my mother as I went up the stairs! Yup, mom & dad flew in for the event. I was shocked and pleasantly surprised. Brian, Wayne, & Nolie also came in... so we had the full Neill/Foose party crew!

Oh yeah... and who knew I would ever dance with my mother? See, miracles can happen!


I just ran across a saying that really made me think... "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"... mmmm...food for thought. I'll have to get back to you on that one... maybe 29? Maybe 59 after the after party we had! That's okay, if Nolie Foose can hang until 3:00am at 72 years old, then I will be just fine.




No comments: