Monday, September 14, 2009

Sunshine State!!!???

Well here I am! Officially in Florida! We arrived late Thursday night after 2 days & 22 hours on the road... quite the trip...especially while holding a 10lb. dog the entire way!
All went pretty smooth with the small exception of a flat tire on the car trailer. Lucky that there are not only helpful people in small town Georgia, but that you can always count on a Wal-Mart when you need one!
Everyone is settling nicely... dog & cat are working things out...slowly but surely.
Today was my first real day not having to get up for work! I can't really decide how I feel about that... I should start work by the end of the week & early next week. A few more gigs will begin in October.... not to mention we close on our house in two weeks... woo hoo!!!
Now if I could just get used to seeing cows & hay bales on the side of the road...

No comments: