Saturday, June 6, 2009

Yoga life

I have been teaching now for 5+ months. What have I observed? Well, taking on a part-time job is a bit more than I bargained for. Not because it's such hard work but because I find that all of the sudden, I have NO time for anything. Maybe that's just the beauty of being ADD & struggling with focusing!!! Seriously, with all of the yoga added into my life, I am WAY more calm, things just rooooolll of my back, and I am the fittest I have ever been in my life. My weight has not fluctuated in the past 5 months AT ALL... and the reality is, I don't really give a flip about the scale.
I am happier, more content, less-stressed, lighter (mentally and physically) and have a better sense of who I am.
I recently launched http://www.traveling-yoga.com/. My newest enterprise. I have a strange but good feeling about this as we just returned from the first event and got really amazing feedback. Beware, I might be traveling to you soon!!!
On a different non-yoga note, I think Radar is losing his hearing... of all the senses, his EARS... for goodness sakes, his name is RADAR!!! Bloody hell... I guess considering he's an unknown age of which I predict to be around 13-14, the little guys is not really doing that bad. He doesn't hear me call him that well but I'll be damned if he doesn't hear the front door open!
Anyway, I did 3 1/2 hours of yoga today... taught 2 classes & took one of my own. I can't really decide how my body feels about that. I guess I'll find out tomorrow!
Until then... I'm going to make a fabulous dinner for myself!
Here is a link to the pics from the first Traveling-Yoga event... enjoy and namaste...

No comments: