Friday, August 15, 2008

The never-ending socks


After taking waaaaay waaaay too long to finish these socks, they are COMPLETE! I almost hit a record as I bought this yarn last September at the Renegade Craft Fair and it's coming up again in about 3 weeks.
I have to say, they were pretty enjoyable and mellow to work on. Totally in stockinette stitch on number 3 needles. The yarn is hand dyed by a girl who lives in the north east (Mass. I think?). For those of you who are knitters, check out the web site, Traveling Rhinos .

I am working on a super cute kitchy thing as we speak which shouldn't take too much longer. I'll keep that one under wraps until completion!

Okay, on the topic of yarn... I went to a yarn swap at my SNB group a few weeks ago & came home with much more yarn than I went with. Kind of defeats the purpose of going right? Now I have "3 bags full" of yarn"! Sigh... my fingers will only move so fast.

THEN, Loopy Yarns had a moving sale and I made myself go and ended up spending about 50 bones on guess what... more yarn!
My name is Kristen and I am a yarn addict... I guess it's better than blow right?

No comments: