Friday, August 15, 2008

MIA

FINALLY! So sorry I've been gone a few weeks from blogging. I've been busy and I was out of town for a week. On that note... check out the girl on the high seas... (Fabulous dress purchased from ModeMerr.com)

I'm back in full swing getting ready for my parents to come visit. They will be here for 4 days next weekend. Once again I say... FINALLY! This is their inaugural visit to Chicago, therefore I'm doing my best to plan out some fun and keep them away from the ghetto! Actually, the diversity of Chicago and my neighborhood is going to be quite the shock I think. Lets see, do I take them on the gangster tour? the murder tour? the prohibition and sex tour? (These are all real tours you know!)

Actually I think the biggest obstacle will be accommodating their luggage. They tend to travel like they are going on the Titanic... steamer trunks and all.



No comments: