Saturday, July 12, 2008

New Digs

I've been shopping for clothes quite a bit lately. Vintage clothes that is. I've become one with the dress as well. I haven't worn dresses in years but recently I've taken a new love to them. There is a sneaking suspicion that I might start blogging about vintage clothes so be on the lookout for new content and sites to check out. But keep in mind I won't give out all of my secret shopping hideouts! Here are a few I picked up last night at a shop that was having an artists closing reception. All clothes were 50% off!!!
"Alice" (or Flo but please...not Vera)
"Would you like fries to go with that shake?". I tried it on & got a few opinions from my friends & staff. My favorite comment was from my friend Mary, "wow, that looks strangely flattering on you!". SOLD!
"The Drape Dress"
The fabric on this dress is AMAZING! Hence the close up pic. I'm super jazzed about this dress because I'm anticipating it being able to be used all year long... I've got visions of tall boots in my head!!!
"Land Ho"... hey, who you callin' ho?
Okay this is a dosey.... I am going to a beach/boat event at the end of July and wow... I couldn't have found a more perfect, tackier , vintage garment that I know will get a reaction. If only the Professor and Mary Ann could see me now, they might recruit me to make a cocktail out of bamboo and coconut shells!

No comments: