Monday, January 26, 2009

Part-time madness!

Wow, first off I haven't updated this blog in a long damn time!
Well now that school is finished and the holidays are over, life is back to normal... HA! not really... I've started two teaching jobs back to back. I'm teaching Monday nights at the Crate corporate fitness center, and Thursday nights at a local coffee shop (for a community class). I also have one private client on Sunday mornings. All in all this is AWESOME!...but I now officially realize that I am working a part-time job. Realistically... it doesn't feel like work to me at all and I love it!
I don't want to be a yoga pimp, but I can honestly say that it has changed my life for the better. The physical part is good, but the mental part is stellar. I have an amazing amount of focus, and I'm no longer bitchy. Everything just kind of rolls off the back... and I can't even attribute that to booze as I've quit drinking all together!
What's wrong with me?!!!!
Seriously, I've never felt better in my life... now if I could only get that silly Brit in the same town with me, I would be in heaven.

No comments: