Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tick, tock, tick, tock

I have 2 more classes left. You have NO idea how happy I am! Not only to be completed & ready to move on, but to have an entire weekend to myself!!!! YIPEEEEE!!!!!
I have been studying like a banshee all week. I was informed on Saturday that we would be given 4 hours to complete out exam this Saturday.... 4 hours!!!! I don't know if I've ever taken a 4 hour exam outside of taking the SAT in 1986!!!
Thank God for Julian. He has been the most amazing study partner. He drilled me questions for days while he was here, and now that he's back home, he's doing revisions with me via webcam. True dedication that boy has... true dedication.
I have Sanskrit words and anatomy parts floating around in my head 24 hours a day. Its beginning to disturb my sleep.
Well, wish me luck as I test this Saturday. I've been working on a few projects to get the teaching ball rolling and I'm about 99% completed with one of them. I'll keep it under wraps until it's a done deal & then I'll share the news.
Hope everyone is having a good holiday season & enjoying their friends & families.
Oh yeah, we're buried in snow up here!!!! The Fudd hat is in full swing!
Chat soon :)

No comments: