Monday, May 12, 2008

You are my "Density"....


...any normal person raised in the 80's knows that movie quote... if you don't then you were dead.

I have decided after being depressed that I finally realize that I am in charge of my own happiness & destiny. Not like I didn't realize that before, but I think I banked on how others made me feel a little too much.


I've recently had some epiphany's about my life...


I am a far better person than I used to think I was.

I am much more intelligent than I tend to give myself credit for.

I'm pretty fucking funny.

I'm kinda hot.

I have nice boobs.

I'm not going to let anyone else make me feel shitty. I can do that all on my own.

If I want to be happy, then "Poof!" I'll be happy...

I like to laugh out loud even if it makes other people look at me.

I am perpetually 12 years old and have no problem with it whatsoever... it's truly who I am.

I'm not going to hide behind something I am not.

I like tattoos and want more of them.

I must have a more creative job within the next 12-15 months.

I am talented and creative.

I am pretty cool to be around.


Okay not to sound to much like a pompous ass.... oh, too late maybe???

Sorry, I just call it like I see it...


2 comments:

Robert said...

Good for you! As a hipper Stuart Smalley might say, "Girl, you got it goin' on, so sing it loud and proud!"

Randy said...

Good for you....I agree with Robert....everyone should have the life they want and deserve..without regrets!!